Official Selections and Schedule for the 2012 Princeton Environmental Film Festival:
The festival will run over 3 consecutive 4-day weekends:
- Thursday, January 26 - Sunday, January 29
- Thursday, February 2 - Sunday, February 5
- Thursday, February 9 - Sunday, February 12
Save the dates, and check the site for any additions or changes to the schedule. Festival news & updates can also be found on the PEFF Facebook page.
This Year's Films include:
- Connected: An Autoblogography About Love, Death & Technology Directed by Tiffany Shlain
- Hummingbirds: Magic in the Air Directed by Jaime Bernanke, produced by Ann Johnson Prum, and narrated by F. Murray Abraham.
- Queen of the Sun: What are the Bees Telling Us? Produced and directed by Taggart Siegel, produced and edited by Jon Betz.
- Revenge of the Electric Car Directed by Chris Paine
- Plan B: Mobilizing to Save Civilization Produced by Marilyn and Hal Weiner
and many more which can be found on the full schedule