- Richard Cummings Jr. -- Actor, Producer, Director and VP of Acquisitions for pic.tv, an online site dedicated to showcasing educational videos that help you life a better life.
- Kathy Eldon -- Producer, Author and Co-Founder of the Creative Visions Foundation which is providing a new digital plat- form for cause-driven storytellers and artists.
- Elizabeth Huttinger -- Board of Directors Manobi corporation, a group that is using cell phones to help West African Farmers secure their lands and get fair prices for their crops.
- Tim Kring -- Multi-Platform Storyteller, Executive Producer (Heros, Touch) and Creator of "Conspiracy for Good" a socially beneficial ARG game designed to raise funds for libraries in Africa.
- Marc Levey -- Creator and Producer of Circle Up Now, a series of global grassroots campaigns that utilize a unique mix of art, activism and aerial photography to create "visual petitions" for critical causes.
Panel Moderator: Jeanette DePatie -- Producer, Writer, Author and PGA New Media Council Board Member and Broadband Chair.
Jerome Glenn -- Futurist, Author, Co-Founder and Executive Director of The Millennium Project a global futurist think tank addressing 15 Global Challenges and solutions updated and published annually in the STATE OF THE FUTURE report.
Jennifer McClure -- Founder and President of the Society for New Communications Research and Social Strategist with Thomson Reuters.
Kate McCallum -- Producer, Writer, Co-Founder and Executive Director of c3: Center for Conscious Creativity, Chair of The Millennium Project's Global Arts and Media Node and a Fellow of the Society for New Communications Research.