The c3: Center for Conscious Creativity was founded in 2004 to provide individuals with the resources to explore, encourage and fulfill the innate human drive toward Authentic Self-Expression. It is now in a stage of new growth and is evolving into a global non-profit 501 (c3) (pending) research and education organization focused on the study of creativity, consciousness and the synergy between the two resulting in the transformative power of creativity in culture and society.
c3 is a foundation and center that is focused on:
- Expanding research and understanding of creativity, consciousness studies and the merger of the two
- Tracking and encouraging science-based research into the effects of the media and arts on consciousness
- Educating and supporting the creative community and individuals and institutions aligned with the mission of c3
- Establishing and supporting cross-discipline collaboration and networking
- Educating the public on conscious creativity and the power of communication
c3 has created the c3: VisionLAB, an arts and media think tank dedicated to creating an interdisciplinary bridge between numerous communities including; academics and scholars, the scientific community, those engaged in future studies and the artistic and media. The organization facilitates research, education, collaboration and the pragmatic implementation of projects including arts, new media and communications to guide the future application of innovation and creativity and their conscious use in fostering global change. In January of 2010 the c3 was invited by the Millennium Project www.millennium-project.org to chair and assist in the creation of a Global Arts and Media Node. For more information visit www.c3visionlab.org